LONDON, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
With a mobile trading app from City Index, you can trade on the foreign exchange market at a time to suit you. Below, we show you how.
For many, the ability to trade on the move through both online and mobile trading platforms has opened up a world of trading opportunities.
As the most traded market, foreign exchange has a turnover in excess of US $4 trillion per day and is accessible 24 hours a day from Sunday to Friday.Can I Trade Forex Part-Time? Yes, you can trade forex part-time. Trading the global currency markets is no longer restricted to full-time traders; in fact, more and more we are seeing men and women fitting trading around their daily lives whether that is their full-time job, caring for their family or socialising. How Can I Trade Forex Part-Time? Forex trading provider City Index offer their clients a mobile trading app for iPhone™ and Android™ devices that enables you to trade from wherever you want - whenever you want. The application, entitled 'City Trading FX™', allows full access to both your forex trading account and the forex markets, meaning you never miss out on a trading opportunity - giving you the edge over other traders in the fast moving market place. What are the benefits? When trading forex with a mobile trading application, you can benefit from the following features:
- Trade on the Go: Access your account fully and securely from virtually anywhere
- Real Time Charting Package: Access real time charts, pricing and indicators
- Full Account Access: Open positions and orders and access trade history and account balance
- Watchlists: Monitor multiple Watchlists for instant price awareness of your favourite markets
- Spreads and Pricing: Receive the same spreads and pricing across all platforms, including mobile
- Capped Variable Spreads (CVS): Benefit from CVS and access the full range of forex markets