P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner
P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk rose 84 cents (2.6%) to $32.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 497,574 shares of P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 541,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.58-$32.92 after having opened the day at $32.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.86. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Globalstar Incorporated (GSAT), up 13%, Blonder Tongue Laboratories (BDR), up 4.8%, Phazar Corporation (ANTP), up 4.6%, and PCTEL (PCTI), up 4.5%. Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk and its subsidiaries provide telecommunication and network services worldwide. P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk has a market cap of $15.24 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.6, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 12.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are no analysts that rate P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV