E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, E-Commerce China Dangdang rose 55 cents (10.3%) to $5.87 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of E-Commerce China Dangdang exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.23-$5.87 after having opened the day at $5.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.32. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: QKL Stores (QKLS), up 12%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD), up 5.3%, Alon Holdings Blue Square - Israel (BSI), up 3.5%, and Bidz.com (BIDZ), up 2.7%. E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. operates as a business-to-consumer e-commerce company in the People's Republic of China. It primarily engages in the sale of books, audio-visual products, periodicals, and electronic publications through its Website, dangdang.com. E-Commerce China Dangdang has a market cap of $422.7 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 8.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are three analysts that rate E-Commerce China Dangdang a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and four rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates E-Commerce China Dangdang as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full E-Commerce China Dangdang Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DANG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV