Toro Company (TTC) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Toro Company rose 45 cents (0.6%) to $72.78 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 435,146 shares of Toro Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 209,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.61-$73.15 after having opened the day at $72.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.33. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ZBB Energy Corporation (ZBB), up 11.6%, Eastern (EML), up 9%, Continental Materials Corporation (CUO), up 6.7%, and Material Sciences Corporation (MSC), up 5.6%. The Toro Company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services worldwide. Toro Company has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are two analysts that rate Toro Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Toro Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
- You can view the full Toro Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TTC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV