NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCIT) announced today it will issue its second quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. Management will then discuss the results, as well as operating trends and future performance expectations, on a conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Analysts and institutional investors may listen to the conference call by dialing (877) 477-1422 (United States/Canada) or (973) 582-2740 (international) with pass code 42642516. The conference call will be simultaneously provided as a webcast through a link on the NCI website ( www.nciinc.com).
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call through August 15, 2012, by dialing (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (international) and entering pass code 42642516.
About NCI, Inc.:NCI is a leading provider of information technology (IT) and professional services and solutions to U.S. Federal Government agencies. Our award-winning expertise encompasses areas critical to its customers’ mission objectives, including enterprise systems management; network engineering; cybersecurity and information assurance; software development and systems engineering; program management, acquisition, and lifecycle support; engineering and logistics; health IT and informatics; and training and simulation. The company is a member of the Russell 2000 and S&P Small Cap 600 indexes. Headquartered in Reston, VA, NCI has approximately 2,300 employees at nearly 100 locations worldwide. For more information, visit our website at www.nciinc.com or email email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV