Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per common share for the second quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable on July 31, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 25, 2012.
The Board of Directors also declared dividends on the Company's Series B, Series C and Series D preferred stock for the period beginning May 1, 2012 and ending July 31, 2012. The dividends are payable on July 31, 2012 to shareholders of record on July 2, 2012. The Company will pay total dividends of $0.609375, $0.503125 and $0.523438 per share on the 9.75% Series B, 8.05% Series C and 8.375% Series D preferred stock, respectively.
The Company invests in real estate debt and other real estate related assets, including excess mortgage servicing rights. The Company is organized and conducts its operations to qualify as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for federal income tax purposes. The Company is managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC, a global investment management firm. For more information regarding Newcastle Investment Corp. or to be added to our e-mail distribution list, please visit www.newcastleinv.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV