Campus Crest Communities, Inc. (NYSE:CCG), a leading developer, builder, owner and manager of high-quality, purpose-built student housing today announced that its Board of Directors declared its second quarter 2012 dividend of $0.16 per common share and operating partnership unit. The dividend is payable on July 11, 2012, to stockholders of record on June 27, 2012.
The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share for the second quarter of 2012. The preferred share dividend is payable on July 16, 2012, to stockholders of record on June 27, 2012.
About Campus Crest Communities, Inc.
Campus Crest Communities, Inc. is a leading developer, builder, owner
and manager of high-quality, purpose-built student housing properties
located close to campuses in targeted U.S. markets. The Company is a
self-managed, self-administered and vertically-integrated real estate
investment trust which operates all of its properties under
brand. The Company owns interests in 33 operating student housing
properties containing approximately 6,324 apartment units and 17,064
beds and boasts the youngest standardized portfolio in the industry.
Since its inception, the Company has focused on customer service,
privacy, on-site amenities and its proprietary residence life programs
to provide college students across the United States with a higher
quality of living. Additional information can be found on the Company's
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV