RLI Corp. (NYSE:RLI) – RLI’s A+ (Superior) financial strength rating (FSR) has been reaffirmed by A.M. Best for the following insurance subsidiaries -- RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company and RLI Indemnity Company. Additionally, RLI subsidiary Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company (CBIC) received an upgraded FSR to A+ (Superior) from A (Excellent).
A.M. Best also upgraded the issuer credit rating (ICR) for each RLI company. RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company and RLI Indemnity Company received an ICR upgrade to “aa” from “aa-”. The ICR of CBIC was upgraded to “aa-” from “a+”, and RLI Corp., the publicly traded holding company, received an ICR upgrade to “a” from “a-”.
A.M. Best Company, a leading rating agency for the insurance industry, cited that RLI’s ratings reflect its outstanding long-term profitability, superior capitalization and excellent business profile as one of the leading specialty property/casualty insurers in the United States. The company also noted that CBIC’s rating upgrade reflects its strong risk-adjusted capitalization, profitable underwriting and operating results and the benefits derived from its ownership by RLI.
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at 309-693-5880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV