QAD Inc. (NASDAQ: QADA)(NASDAQ: QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturers, announced today that GINAF Trucks, a Dutch manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks and electric vehicles, has selected QAD On Demand to support its global business and growth strategy.
GINAF, headquartered in Veenendaal, The Netherlands, makes specialized trucks to order. GINAF has distinguished themselves in a competitive market by using a combination of innovative technologies, low costs, and highly qualified and experienced personnel.
GINAF chose QAD On Demand to support its growing business and to streamline and consolidate their IT department as part of their new corporate lean strategy in which all non-core business activity is outsourced. QAD On Demand gives GINAF the power to focus on its core business and leave the management of its ERP system to QAD.
“ QAD On Demand is the perfect solution for GINAF,” said Henk Weijman, general manager, GINAF. “We simply connect and use the QAD ERP software to manage our finance, customer relationships, and logistics. We have access to all of the latest features in the QAD solution, but we do not have the risk of a large investment.”QAD On Demand provides full-strength ERP in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. With QAD On Demand, GINAF can focus on its business needs, relieving its staff from system implementation and day-to-day maintenance responsibilities, while benefiting from 99.5%, or greater, system availability. “ Monthly costs for QAD On Demand are predictable and the scalability of the solution makes it easy to adapt to our organization. Our new main goal is to operate as lean as possible. Now we can,” added Weijman. With QAD On Demand, users at GINAF can work remotely utilizing QAD’s built-in process maps to embrace best practices in their business and improve their productivity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV