I have been advised by Mr. Lipson, that there is a quorum of the common stock of Stamps.com present at this meeting. And this meeting having been duly called and convened it is qualified to proceed with the business at hand.
There are three items requiring a vote of our stockholders. The first matter to be acted upon by the stockholders at this meeting is to elect two Directors to the company’s board of Directors. These Directors elected will serve until the company’s 2015 annual meeting of stockholders or until their successors are duly elected and qualified. The individuals who received the greatest number of votes cast for the election by the shares present at this meeting in person or by proxy shall be elected Directors. The nominees recommended by the company’s board are G. Bradford Jones and Lloyd Miller both current Directors of the company. Are there any questions relating to this item?
Since there are no questions or comments on this item I declare the discussion on the matter is closed. The second matter to be acted upon by the stockholders at this meeting is to approve on an advisory basis our executive compensation. Are there any questions relating to the advisory vote on executive compensation?Since there are no questions or comments on this item I declare the discussion on the matter closed. The third matter to be acted upon by the stockholders at this meeting is to ratify the selection by the board of Ernst & Young as the company’s independent auditors for the 2012 fiscal year. Approval of this proposal requires an affirmative vote of the majority of the shares present in person or by proxy at this annual meeting. Are there any questions relating to the ratification of Ernst & Young as the company’s independent auditors for the 2012 fiscal year?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV