Boingo Wireless (WIFI) provides mobile Internet through wireless fidelity networks globally. The company's solution includes software for Wi-Fi enabled devices, such as smartphones, laptops and tablet computers, and its back-end system infrastructure that detects and enables one-click access to its global Wi-Fi network. This stock is trading up 5% at $11.21 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 103,000Average Volume: 134,788 Volume % Change: 59% >>5 Stocks to Buy Instead of Dell From a technical perspective, WIFI is displaying follow-through strength here, after the stock saw a strong volume move on Tuesday back above its 50-day moving average of $10.36. This relative strength today is coming with decent volume, and it's also pushing WIFI within range of a breakout trade. That trade will hit once WIFI manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $11.46 and $11.62 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once WIFI sustains a move or close above $11.46 to $11.62 with volume that's near or above 134,788 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for WIFI to rip higher back towards its March high of $13.25 or possibly much higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV