The securities discussed in Merriman Capital, Inc.'s research reports may be unsuitable for some investors depending on their specific investment objectives, financial status, risk profile, or particular needs. Investors should consider this report as only a single factor in making their investment decisions and should not rely solely on this report in evaluating whether or not to buy or sell the securities of the subject company.
Regulation Analyst Certification (Reg. AC)
All of the views expressed in this research report accurately reflect the research analyst's personal views about any and all of the subject securities or issuers. No part of the research analyst's compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendations or views expressed by the research analyst in the subject company of this research report. Research analysts are not directly compensated for specific revenue generated by the firm's investment banking transactions/activities.
General DisclosuresMerriman Capital, Inc. expects to receive or intends to seek compensation for investment banking services for all of the companies in its research universe in the next three months. Investors should assume that Merriman Capital, Inc. is soliciting or will solicit investment banking or other business relationships from the companies covered in this report in the next three months. Security prices in this report may either reflect the previous day's closing price or an intraday price, depending on the time of distribution. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Specific Disclosures Key to investment Rankings (expected total share price return inclusive of dividend reinvestment, if applicable)
- Buy: Merriman Capital, Inc. expects the stock price to appreciate 10% or more over the next 12 months. Initiate or increase position.
- Neutral: Merriman Capital, Inc. believes the stock price is fairly valued at current levels. Maintain position or take no action.
- Sell: Merriman Capital, Inc. expects the stock price to depreciate over the next 12 months. Sell or decrease position.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV