UniFirst Corporation (NYSE: UNF) will report its Fiscal 2012 third quarter results on June 27, 2012 before the market opens. The Company will also hold a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on June 27, 2012 to discuss its quarterly financial results, business highlights and outlook. In addition, the Company may answer one or more questions concerning business and financial developments and trends, the Company’s view on earnings forecasts and other business and financial matters affecting the Company, some of the responses to which may contain information that has not been previously disclosed.
A simultaneous live webcast of the call will be available over the Internet at streetevents.com. To access the webcast re-play, please visit them at http://www.unifirst.com.
UniFirst Corporation is one of the largest providers of workplace uniforms, protective clothing and facility services products in North America. The company employs approximately 11,000 team partners who serve over 240,000 customer locations in 45 U.S. states, Canada and Europe from 214 customer service, distribution, and manufacturing facilities. UniFirst Corporation is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol UNF and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 600 Small Cap Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV