Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC announces that it is investigating potential breaches of fiduciary duty by certain officers and directors of ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc. (“ModusLink” or the “Company”) (NYSE: MLNK). On June 12, 2012, a class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court of Massachusetts alleging that ModusLink violated the federal securities laws between September 26, 2007 and June 8, 2012. Specifically, the lawsuit alleges, among other things, that during the relevant time the Company’s accounting for rebates associated with volume discounts provided by vendors was improper and misleading and, as a result, the Company’s financial statements from 2007 to 2012 did not provide a fair presentation of the Company’s finances and operations.
The firm’s investigation seeks to determine if the allegations contained in the class action complaint also give rise to the separate claims against the Board of Directors for breaches of fiduciary duty, which could be enforced on behalf of the Company through shareholder derivative litigation.
If you have continuously held ModusLink shares since 2007 and would like to discuss your legal rights, you may contact Michael I. Fistel, Jr., Esq., or Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website,
www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Michael I. Fistel, Jr. is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV