CURITIBA, Brazil, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL (BM&FBOVESPA: CPLE3, CPLE5, CPLE6 / NYSE: ELP / LATIBEX: XCOP), a company that generates, transmits, distributes and sells power and its CEO, Lindolfo Zimmer, invite investors and analysts to a lunch meeting to celebrate the Company's 15th Anniversary of Listing on the NYSE.
Date: June 27, 2012Time: 12:30 pm (US EST)Address: New York Stock Exchange - 2 Broad Street (corner of Wall and Broad St.)
The event will have the presence of the Governor of the State of Parana, Mr. Carlos Alberto Richa.
RSVP: email@example.com or (55 41) 3310-4676Please confirm your attendance by June 15, 2012Business attire requested / valid photo ID requestedContacts: Investor Relations – COPELPhone: (55 41) 3222-2027E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE COPEL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV