HOUSTON, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling Company (NYSE: PKD) announced today that Robert L. Parker Jr., executive chairman, president and chief executive officer, will present at the Global Hunter Securities 100 Energy Conference in San Francisco, CA. The Company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. PDT ( 1:00 p.m. EDT) on Tuesday, June 26.
A link to the live presentation and copies of the Conference Presentation will be available through the Company's Web site at http://www.parkerdrilling.com at the Investor Relations tab. Also included there will be Management Presentation materials that may be used at meetings with investors and analysts during the conference.
Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) provides high-performance contract drilling solutions, rental tools and project management services to the energy industry. Parker's rig fleet includes 24 land rigs and two offshore barge rigs in international locations, 13 barge rigs in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, one land rig located in the U.S., and two land rigs in Alaska undergoing commissioning. The Company's rental tools business supplies premium equipment to operators on land and offshore in the U.S. and select international markets. Parker also performs contract drilling for customer-owned rigs and provides technical services addressing drilling challenges for E&P customers worldwide. More information about Parker Drilling can be found at http://www.parkerdrilling.com, including operating status reports for the Company's Rental Tools segment and its international and U.S. rig fleets, updated monthly.SOURCE Parker Drilling Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV