(b) the transfer to BRF of the entire equity interest held either directly or indirectly by Marfrig, equivalent to 90.05% (ninety point zero five percent) of the capital of Quickfood S.A. ("Quickfood"), a company based in Argentina; and
(c) the execution, among others, of the following documents: Private Agreement for Settlement of the Price in Cash and Other Covenants ("Settlement Agreement"), which purpose is to set the rules for the obligation on the part of Marfrig to pay BRF the amount of R$ 350,000,000.00 (three hundred and fifty million reais), guaranteed by secured financiary sale of real property.
(4) The equity interest held directly or indirectly by Sadia, equivalent to 64.57% (sixty-four point five seven percent) of capital stock of Excelsior Alimentos S.A., will be transferred to Marfrig on July 2, 2012.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION(5) The management of both BRF and Marfrig will keep the market informed of developments pertaining to the present matter. BRF – Brasil Foods S.A.Taxpayer no. CNPJ 01.838.723/0001-27A Publicly-held Company Marfrig Alimentos S.A.Taxpayer no. CNPJ 03.853.896/0001-40A Publicly-held Company SOURCE BRF - Brasil Foods S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV