Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE: NP) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the Marcum MicroCap Conference on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 in New York at The Roosevelt Hotel, 45 East 45 th Street, New York, New York. Bill McCarthy, Vice President Financial Analysis & Investor Relations, will be speaking at the event. A copy of the presentation will be available on Neenah Paper’s web site ( www.neenah.com ) under "Investor Relations".
About Neenah Paper, Inc.
Neenah Paper is a leader in premium image and performance-based
products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes,
labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are
marketed under well-known brands such as CLASSIC®, ASTROBRIGHTS®,
ENVIRONMENT®, CRANE®, SUNDANCE®, KIMDURA®, Gessner®, JET-PRO®
SofStretch(TM) and varitess
®. Neenah Paper is headquartered
in Alpharetta, Georgia and sells products in over 70 countries worldwide
from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany.
Additional information about Neenah Paper can be found at the company's
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV