, a world leader in embedded and mobile software, will be a top-level Global Diamond sponsor of the Freescale
Technology Forum (FTF) Americas 2012. As a long-standing Freescale partner, Wind River will have a significant presence at the event which will take place June 18-21 in San Antonio, Texas. FTF provides attendees the opportunity to learn about the latest innovations in embedded design, engage with industry experts and attend in-depth technical sessions across a wide range of technologies.
Wind River’s participation will include technical sessions focused on embedded security, panel discussions on multi-core technology and virtualization, and a number of demonstrations that highlight the collaboration between Freescale and Wind River. These demonstrations will include Wind River’s VxWorks
real-time operating system running on a simulated model of the Freescale T4240 via Wind River Simics, a full system simulator, in advance of hardware availability.
Wind River will lead the following security presentations:
- Improving Security in Embedded Systems: June 19 th at 4 p.m.
- Safe and Secure Partitioning Platforms Using Freescale Technology: June 19 th at 4 p.m.
- Hardened Android for Secure Mobile Communications: June 20 th at 2 p.m.
Additionally, the company will join the following panel discussions:
- Using Software Platforms to Take Advantage of the Multi-core Trend for ARM ® and Power Architecture ® Technologies: June 18 th at 1 p.m.
- Speed Time to Market with Virtualization: June 18 th at 3:15 p.m.
Wind River will also be demonstrating its comprehensive portfolio of software solutions for Freescale processors as part of the Technology Lab at booths 1420-1425 including:
- Full System Simulation with Wind River Simics
- Powering Intelligent, Connected Health Devices with i.MX Processors
- Wind River Android Solutions
- Wind River Linux for Smart Grid Applications Using Freescale Platforms
- Wind River Development Tools for Freescale QorIQ, i.MX, and Automotive Microcontrollers
- Wind River Qt Support on i.MX Processors
For more information on Wind River’s activities at FTF, visit:
About Wind River
Wind River, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is a world leader in embedded and mobile software. Wind River has been pioneering computing inside embedded devices since 1981 and its technology is found in more than 1 billion products. Wind River is headquartered in Alameda, Calif., with offices in more than 20 countries. To learn more, visit Wind River at
Wind River is a trademark or registered trademark of Wind River Systems, Inc. and its affiliates. Other names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.