Wind River ®, a world leader in embedded and mobile software, will be a top-level Global Diamond sponsor of the Freescale ® Technology Forum (FTF) Americas 2012. As a long-standing Freescale partner, Wind River will have a significant presence at the event which will take place June 18-21 in San Antonio, Texas. FTF provides attendees the opportunity to learn about the latest innovations in embedded design, engage with industry experts and attend in-depth technical sessions across a wide range of technologies.
Wind River’s participation will include technical sessions focused on embedded security, panel discussions on multi-core technology and virtualization, and a number of demonstrations that highlight the collaboration between Freescale and Wind River. These demonstrations will include Wind River’s VxWorks ® real-time operating system running on a simulated model of the Freescale T4240 via Wind River Simics, a full system simulator, in advance of hardware availability.
Wind River will lead the following security presentations:
- Improving Security in Embedded Systems: June 19 th at 4 p.m.
- Safe and Secure Partitioning Platforms Using Freescale Technology: June 19 th at 4 p.m.
- Hardened Android for Secure Mobile Communications: June 20 th at 2 p.m.
Additionally, the company will join the following panel discussions:
- Using Software Platforms to Take Advantage of the Multi-core Trend for ARM ® and Power Architecture ® Technologies: June 18 th at 1 p.m.
- Speed Time to Market with Virtualization: June 18 th at 3:15 p.m.
- Full System Simulation with Wind River Simics
- Powering Intelligent, Connected Health Devices with i.MX Processors
- Wind River Android Solutions
- Wind River Linux for Smart Grid Applications Using Freescale Platforms
- Wind River Development Tools for Freescale QorIQ, i.MX, and Automotive Microcontrollers
- Wind River Qt Support on i.MX Processors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV