ULTA Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the largest retailer of prestige, mass and salon products and salon services announced today the Grand Opening of a new 373,000 square foot distribution center at 95 Kriner Road in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
The Chambersburg location is the company’s third distribution center in the U.S. and a key component of its 1,000 unit store growth strategy. Approximately 200 local workers will have been hired by mid-June to staff the facility. ULTA Beauty expects to hire about 200 more workers over the next 3-4 years as the facility reaches full capacity.
“Our new Northeast distribution center is an important part of ULTA Beauty’s growth strategy and will support new store growth and online expansion,” said Chuck Rubin, President and Chief Executive Officer. “With thousands of products being shipped on a daily basis both to our stores and directly to our e-commerce customers, we expect the facility to be busy and efficient. As an added benefit, we also welcome the opportunity to contribute to the economic growth of the local community in Chambersburg.”
“ULTA’s decision to relocate to Chambersburg is a testament to Governor Corbett’s commitment pro job growth policies and the quality workforce here in Franklin County,” Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Develop Secretary C. Alan Walker said. “The Corbett administration’s goals are fairly simple. We want our state to be sound fiscally and we want a job for everyone who seeks one. ULTA will be adding over 400 jobs to the region.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV