NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Friday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Thursday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Gap (GPS), Agilent Technologies (A) and Quest Diagnostics (DGX).
"While GPS product was very 'trend right' during 1Q, the question now is around sustainability in to 2Q/2H (note weaker than expected May comp and mgmt. comments that 1Q saw a product 'full forward' on unseasonable weather)," Deutsche Bank analysts wrote in a June 11 report. "Also, it appears to us that product pricing is expensive and that discounting/promotions in the stores and online are ticking up."
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV