TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, today announced the launch of TeleTech’s Net Promoter ® Accelerator solution. This new solution, created through an exclusive partnership with Satmetrix Systems, Inc., offers clients the ability to identify brand promoters and detractors, and respond in real time to drive increased customer value across all channels.
In February 2012, TeleTech commenced its exclusive relationship with Satmetrix, the co-developer of the Net Promoter ® Score, to bring a solution to the market that helps companies identify the drivers of Net Promoter and put them into action. The solution brings strategy, software, and services together to improve customer interactions that directly impact business outcomes. Satmetrix is the leading provider of cloud-based customer experience software for companies worldwide.
“TeleTech’s Net Promoter ® Accelerator solution provides companies with a tangible customer experience dashboard to identify trends and create targeted, actionable interaction strategies to drive increased customer value,” said Ken Tuchman, founder, chairman and chief executive officer of TeleTech. “For 30 years, TeleTech has been a leading force in delivering exceptional customer experiences across all channels. This latest introduction reflects our ongoing commitment to innovation and increased customer value for our Global 1000 clients.”
Designed as an enterprise solution, TeleTech’s Net Promoter ® Accelerator solution leverages Peppers & Rogers Group’s, (a wholly owned subsidiary of TeleTech Holdings Inc.), strategy expertise and Satmetrix’s software with TeleTech's customer management and revenue generation services. The integrated solution enables companies to identify brand promoters and detractors in real time, and then effectively react to mobilize the promoters and recover the detractors. TeleTech’s Net Promoter ® Accelerator solution includes:
- Data-driven strategies to help companies identify whether customers are promoters, passives or detractors, and discover the drivers for their brand passion or frustration;
- Software that puts a structured discipline around the ongoing measurement of customer engagement and loyalty;
- Training and Net Promoter certification options for all service professionals (whether part of a TeleTech solution or part of a stand-alone client operation); and
- Technology-enabled trigger-based communications designed to mobilize promoters or recover detractors.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts