Acquity To Present At The William Blair Growth Stock Conference
CHICAGO, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Acquity Group ("Acquity" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: AQ), a leading global Brand eCommerce™ and digital marketing company, today announced that Chris Dalton, president and CEO, and Paul Weinewuth, chief financial officer, will present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on Thursday, June 14 at 11:00 a.m. EDT ( 10:00 a.m. CST).
The presentation will be archived on Acquity's investor relations website at
ABOUT ACQUITY GROUP LIMITED:
Acquity Group Limited is a leading Brand eCommerce™ and digital marketing company that leverages the internet, mobile devices and social media to enhance its clients' brands and e-commerce performance. It is the digital agency of record for a number of well-known global brands in multiple industries. Acquity Group Limited has served more than 500 companies and their global brands. Acquity Group Limited has offices in ten cities in the United States and three cities in Asia.
For further information, please contact:Emily JohnsonWalker Sands CommunicationsPhone: (312) 267-2939 Investor Relations for Acquity Jessica Barist CohenOgilvy Financial, New YorkPhone: (646) 460-9989E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Acquity Group Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV