LONDON, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ALIS is fully deployed to support the Individual Pensions Arrangement.
Complete multi-lingual implementation in English, Dutch and French.
Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a global provider of innovative insurance software solutions, today announced that KBC's insurance business in Belgium is in full production with the ALIS Policy Administration Solution. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120508/531104 ) The initial implementation is to support the sales and servicing of Individual Pension Arrangement (IPA) products distributed through its network of 500 bancassurance agencies across Belgium. Around 1600 agents can now distribute and manage business using the new processes enabled within ALIS. KBC focuses on providing bank, insurance and wealth management products and services to retail customers, private banking clients and mid-cap / SMEs, with a geographic focus on the home markets of Belgium and Central and Eastern Europe. The Sapiens' ALIS solution is being deployed at KBC as a multi-lingual solution to support new products and services. With the implementation of the ALIS Policy Administration Solution, KBC will benefit from re-engineered business processes which enable remote agents to process illustrations, complete sales transactions, process new business, and respond to policy inquiries quickly and efficiently. The development and launch of new and innovative products is designed to maintain and grow KBC's insurance business in Belgium. KBC's senior general manager of life insurance, Dirk Van Liempt, said, "The Sapiens & KBC teams have demonstrated high skills and dedication to the success of the project. The feedback from our agent users has been nothing but positive and we look forward to taking full advantage of all the functionality and flexibility the ALIS solution offers as we continue to expand our use of the system."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV