Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE:KND) today announced that Paul J. Diaz, Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation regarding the Company at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference in Boston, Massachusetts, on Wednesday, June 20, 2012, at 12:40 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation is being audio webcast and can be accessed at the Company’s website at http://investors.kindredhealthcare.com and at http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/061912a_hr/?entity=37_ODX333B.
Any written materials accompanying the presentation also will be available on the Company’s website at the time of the presentation. The webcast and any written materials accompanying the presentation will be archived at http://investors.kindredhealthcare.com after the event.
About Kindred HealthcareKindred Healthcare, Inc., a top-125 private employer in the United States, is a FORTUNE 500 healthcare services company based in Louisville, Kentucky with annual revenues of $6 billion and approximately 76,000 employees in 46 states. At March 31, 2012, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 2,142 locations, including 120 long-term acute care hospitals, six inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, 224 nursing and rehabilitation centers, 26 sub-acute units, 52 hospice and home care locations, 100 inpatient rehabilitation units (hospital-based) and a contract rehabilitation services business, RehabCare, which served 1,614 non-affiliated facilities. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Healthcare Companies for four years in a row, Kindred’s mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. For more information, go to www.kindredhealthcare.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV