Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Arcos Dorados Holdings fell 15 cents (-1.1%) to $13.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Arcos Dorados Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.10-$13.79 after having opened the day at $13.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.55. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Monarch Casino & Resort (MCRI), down 5.6%, Caribou Coffee Company (CBOU), down 5.3%, Good Times Restaurants (GTIM), down 4.1%, and PokerTek (PTEK), down 3.5%. Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants. Arcos Dorados Holdings has a market cap of $1.81 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 37.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Arcos Dorados Holdings a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and two rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Arcos Dorados Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Arcos Dorados Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ARCO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV