Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc (ARCO): Today's Featured Leisure Loser
Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Arcos Dorados Holdings fell 15 cents (-1.1%) to $13.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Arcos Dorados Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.10-$13.79 after having opened the day at $13.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.55. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Monarch Casino & Resort (MCRI), down 5.6%, Caribou Coffee Company (CBOU), down 5.3%, Good Times Restaurants (GTIM), down 4.1%, and PokerTek (PTEK), down 3.5%. Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants. Arcos Dorados Holdings has a market cap of $1.81 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 37.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Arcos Dorados Holdings a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and two rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Arcos Dorados Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Arcos Dorados Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV