MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD), focused on discovering, developing and commercializing treatments for diabetes and cancer, announced today that it will present at the 2012 Wells Fargo Securities Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM (ET) at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston.
Interested parties can access a link to the live webcast of the presentations from the News & Events section of the Company's website at http://www.mannkindcorp.com.
About MannKind Corporation
MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) focuses on the discovery,
development and commercialization of therapeutic products for patients
with diseases such as diabetes and cancer. Its lead product candidate,
AFREZZA®, is in late stage clinical investigation for the treatment of
adults with type 1 or type 2 diabetes for the control of hyperglycemia.
MannKind maintains a website at
to which MannKind regularly posts copies of its press releases as well
as additional information about MannKind. Interested persons can
subscribe on the MannKind website to e-mail alerts that are sent
automatically when MannKind issues press releases, files its reports
with the Securities and Exchange Commission or posts certain other
information to the website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV