HOUSTON, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE: RBN) announced today it will release results for third quarter fiscal 2012 ending May 31, 2012 before the market opens on June 26. A webcast is planned for June 26 at 1:00 p.m., CT. Peter C. Wallace, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kevin J. Brown, Interim Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Controller, will discuss the Company's performance and respond to questions from the financial community.
Investors may listen to the call at www.robn.com, or access the conference call in the U.S. and Canada by dialing 1-800-591-6945 with conference ID #40739719. The international dial in number is +1-617-614-4911 with the same conference ID number. A replay will be available at the website beginning at 3:00 p.m., CT by dialing 1-888-286-8010 in the U.S. and entering conference ID #84602291. The international replay number is +1-617-801-6888 with the same ID number.
Robbins & Myers, Inc. is a leading supplier of engineered equipment and systems for critical applications in global energy, industrial, chemical and pharmaceutical markets.
SOURCE Robbins & Myers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV