FAIRFAX, Va., June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Geeknet, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKNT), the online network for the global geek community, today announced that management will participate in a panel, "Fresh eCommerce Concepts," at the Stifel Nicolaus Internet & Media Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 3:50 p.m. EDT.
A webcast of the presentation will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://investors.geek.net/events.cfm
About Geeknet, Inc.Geeknet is the online network for the global geek community. We serve an audience of approximately 50 million users* each month and provide the tech-obsessed with content, culture, connections, commerce and all the things that geeks crave. Want to learn more? Visit geek.net (* March 2012 Unique Visitors: 50.2MM. Source: Google Analytics and Omniture.) Geeknet is a trademark of Geeknet, Inc. SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, and freecode are trademarks of Geeknet, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks or product names are property of their respective owners. SOURCE Geeknet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV