FSI International, Inc. Announces Availability Of Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call
FSI International, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSII), a manufacturer of capital equipment for the microelectronics industry, will release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 on Tuesday, June 19, 2012, after the market close. The company will host a conference call later the same day, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (3:30 p.m. Central Time), to discuss the results.
FSI invites all those interested in hearing management’s discussion of its third quarter results to join the call by dialing 888.469.3045 and entering access code 9074727.
FSI International, Inc. is a global supplier of surface conditioning equipment, technology and support services for microelectronics manufacturing. Using the company’s broad portfolio of cleaning products, which include batch and single-wafer platforms for immersion, spray and cryogenic aerosol technologies, customers are able to achieve their process performance flexibility and productivity goals. The company’s support services programs provide product and process enhancements to extend the life of installed FSI equipment, enabling worldwide customers to realize a higher return on their capital investment. For more information, visit FSI’s website at
http://www.fsi-intl.com or contact Benno Sand-Investor and Financial Media (952) 448-8936.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV