Unilife (UNIS) is a developer and supplier of a portfolio of drug delivery systems. The company focuses on the design, development, manufacture and supply of a range of retractable syringes. This stock is trading up 4.2% to $4.67 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.39-$4.7552-Week Range: $2.82-$5.44 Volume: 150,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 265,998 From a technical perspective, UNIS is moving notably higher here on light volume. This moving is coming after a powerful bounce on last Friday that was sparked right off its 50-day moving average of $4.10 with monster volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if UNIS can mange trigger a near-term breakout with high-volume. That breakout will hit once UNIS takes out yesterday's high of $5.17 with volume that's near or above 265,998 shares. If we get that action soon, then UNIS has a great chance of hitting its next significant overhead resistance levels at $5.44 to $6 in the near future. moving averageOn the flipside, I would avoid this stock for any long trades in the near-term if it takes out today's low of $4.38 with volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV