Nevsun Resources (NSU) is a gold and base metal mining and exploration company. Nevsun Resources, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of mineral properties. This stock is trading up 8% at $3.89 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.60-$3.8952-Week Range: $2.86-$7.30 Volume: 648,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 648,291 >>6 Stocks to Play for Lower Gold Prices From a technical perspective, NSU is bouncing hard here off some previous support at $3.57 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing NSU within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once NSU takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $4.05 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if NSU can sustain a move or close above $4.05 with volume that's near or above 648,291 shares. If we get that action soon, then NSU has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its 200-day moving average of $4.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV