Shares of Altria hit a 52-week high on Tuesday of $33.36. The stock's 52-week low of $23.20 was set on Aug. 9."Depending on the success of Marlboro Eighty-Threes we could image an expansion of the idea and package design into Silver and Gold as well," Jefferies analysts wrote in a report Monday. "Gold is the largest segment for the Marlboro franchise and a modernization of the pack design might further improve the positioning of this sub-brand as well." Altria has a forward P/E of 15.85; the average for its peers is 18.34. For comparison, Lorillard (LO) has a lower forward P/E of 15.5. Analysts were split on Altria with nine of them rating the stock a buy and another nine giving the stock a hold rating. The stock has risen 12.45% year to date.
Skechers Shares of Skechers hit a 52-week high on Tuesday of $20.60. The stock's 52-week low of $11.21 was set on Jan. 9. "New product offerings, growth at key domestic accounts and in international markets, and apparent inventory and expense control lead us to be confident about 2H12 and 2013," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a report Monday. Analysts were split on Skechers with two rating it buy, another two giving the stock a hold rating and yet another two analysts rating the stock a sell. The stock has risen 68.98% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV