Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation In Connection With IntegraMed America, Inc. Buyout
The law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of IntegraMed America, Inc. (NASDAQ: INMD) (“IntegraMed”) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of IntegraMed relating to the proposed buyout of the company by affiliates of the investment firm Sagard Capital Partners, L.P. (“Sagard Capital”). The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether the board breached its fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value.
On June 11, 2012, IntegraMed announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement providing for Sagard Capital to acquire IntegraMed for approximately $169.5 million. Under the terms of the buyout transaction, IntegraMed shareholders will receive $14.05 for each share of IntegraMed common stock held. However, according to Yahoo! Finance, analysts have set a mean price target of $15.50 and at least one analyst has set a high price target of $17.00 per share.
IntegraMed’s largest shareholder, who owns 26.9% of the Company’s outstanding shares, has agreed to vote in favor of the transaction. Sagard Capital owns an additional 3.7% of IntegraMed’s outstanding shares.
If you currently own shares of IntegraMed and would like to learn more
about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, you may email
or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to you,
attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email
by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional
Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys
at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other
class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV