The Board of Directors of Cardinal Bank (NASDAQ: CFNL) announced the promotion of Marie Thomas Brooks to Vice President. Brooks continues in her role as Customer Care Contact Center Manager, based at Cardinal Bank’s Headquarters in McLean, VA.
Brooks has over fifteen years of experience in the banking industry, and joined Cardinal Bank as Customer Care Contact Center Manager in 2006. In her tenure, she has garnered internal recognition for her team leadership and customer service skills. In 2011, she was elected Support Person of the Year by the Retail Banking Division. She also serves as a member of the Cardinal Entrepreneurial Group.
“ We are thrilled to recognize Marie with this promotion,” said Alice P. Frazier, Chief Operating Officer. “Her commitment to customer satisfaction is known throughout the company, and she leads her team by example. We are confident that under her management, the Customer Care Contact Center delivers the highest level of service to all our customers.”
Brooks, a licensed foster parent, lives in Brunswick, MD, with her family, and regularly volunteers at the Rescue Mission Cafeteria in Frederick, MD. She is currently pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in Business Management.About Cardinal Financial Corporation : Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal First Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal Trust and Investment Services; and Wilson/Bennett Capital Management, Inc. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50308246&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV