The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. today announced the filing of a class action lawsuit on behalf of investors who purchased the shares of Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMBO) during the period between May 18, 2011 and May 16, 2012, seeking to recover damages for violations of federal securities laws.
To join the Ambow class action, visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com, or call Phillip Kim, Esq., toll-free, at 866-767-3653; you may also email email@example.com for information on the class action.
NO CLASS HAS YET BEEN CERTIFIED IN THE ABOVE ACTION. UNTIL A CLASS IS CERTIFIED, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL UNLESS YOU RETAIN ONE. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING AT THIS POINT AND REMAIN AN ABSENT CLASS MEMBER.
The Complaint asserts violations of the federal securities laws against Ambow Energy and its officers and directors for misrepresenting revenue and earnings for the 2011 fiscal year. The Complaint alleges that Ambow, in violation of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, improperly recorded revenue from distributors that did not have an adequate history of timely payment. The Complaint also asserts that the Company lacked adequate internal controls and improperly accounted for business acquisitions.If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than August 10, 2012. A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. If you wish to join the litigation, or to discuss your rights or interests regarding this class action, please contact Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm, toll-free, at 866-767-3653, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com. The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV