Dr Pepper Snapple
Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS), one of the world's largest beverage companies, produces and markets a wide variety of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages worldwide. The company's brands include Dr Pepper, Snapple, Nantucket Nectar, A&W Root Bear, Schweppes and Yoo-Hoo. The company is growing at a faster rate than PepsiCo (PEP) and pays a dividend yield in excess of both PepsiCo and Coca-Cola (KO).
Hershey (HSY) is world-known for its brand of chocolates and candies, including Hershey Kisses, Resse's Peanut Butter Cups, Twizzler and York Peppermint Patties. The company is becoming increasing savvy by introducing gluten-free products, which is a growing market.For a staid food company, with an above-average dividend, Hershey has a surprisingly low double-digits earnings growth rate. Hershey is also a member of the 7 Dividend Stocks Promising Growth and Protection porfolio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV