Allete (ALE) is an energy provider to 144,000 customers in the upper Midwest states of the U.S. through its Minnesota Power electric utility company. The company has also expanded into renewable energy via a wind unit, coal mining, natural gas and other clean energy ventures.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) is one of the world's largest biopharmaceuticals in the world, manufacturing such popular and well-known pharmaceutical products as Abilify, Coumadin and Plavix. The company has also invested heavily in research and development into its pipeline of products, which focuses in many medical disciplines such as oncology, virology, neuroscience and cardiovascular disease.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV