HJ Heinz HJ Heinz (HNZ) is a Pittsburgh-based food producer, most known for its Heinz 57 brand of ketchup. The company has a large portfolio of products and brands, including Ore-Ida Potatoes, Smart Ones and TGI Friday's. The company operates for sales to consumers and foodservice establishments throughout the world.
Heinz was also featured recently in "7 Stocks Shoveling More Cash to Investors."
PPL (PPL) is an energy generation and marketing company in the U.S. and United Kingdom. The company is based in Pennsylvania and services markets from Montana to Wales. PPL controls or owns about 19,000 megawatts of generating capacity and delivers electricity and natural gas to 10 million customers worldwide. Its businesses are stable and cash-generating in nature.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV