CLEVELAND, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Forest City Enterprises, Inc., (NYSE: FCEA and FCEB) today announced that the Company will webcast its 2012 annual meeting of shareholders beginning at 2:00 p.m. eastern time on Wednesday, June 13, 2012. The annual meeting is being held at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Cleveland. The business portion of the meeting will be followed immediately by management presentations.
The meetings and presentations will be broadcast live over the internet through an audio webcast. To access the webcast, please visit the Investors page of the Company's website, www.forestcity.net. A webcast replay will also be available.
About Forest CityForest City Enterprises, Inc. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company with $10.5 billion in total assets. The Company is principally engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and residential real estate and land throughout the United States. For more information, visit www.forestcity.net.SOURCE Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV