New MacBook Pro
Many people were expecting a refresh of almost the entire MacBook line, but Apple only refreshed the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro lines, with the MacBook Pro receiving most of the attention.
The new MacBook Pro features Retina Display, something the iPhone and iPad have. It also sports updated processors, using Intel's (INTC) Ivy Bridge and NVidia (NVDA) graphics technology. Many are calling this a huge step forward for the line. "It's the most beautiful computer we've ever made," said Apple Senior Vice President Phil Schiller, during the keynote address. The price on the MacBook Air was lowered, but it did not receive Retina Display.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV