NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for United Stationers (Nasdaq:USTR) is tomorrow, June 13, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $25.49 as of 9:56 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2%. The average volume for United Stationers has been 267,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. United Stationers has a market cap of $1.05 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are down 23.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. United Stationers Inc., through its subsidiary, United Stationers Supply Co., engages in the wholesale distribution of business products in North America. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, equal to the average wholesale industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Sign up for TheStreet's FREE Dividend and Income Investor Newsletter
Latest Headlines about USTR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV