Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced it will participate in the William Blair Growth Stock Conference. Randy Snyder, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Wesco Aircraft will present on June 13, 2012 at 2:40pm Central Time. A copy of the investor presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.wescoair.com under “Investor Relations.”
To learn more about Wesco Aircraft, please visit the company's website at http://www.wescoair.com/.
About Wesco Aircraft
Wesco Aircraft is one of the world's largest distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. The Company’s services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. The Company believes it offers the world’s broadest inventory of aerospace parts, comprised of approximately 475,000 different stock keeping units, including hardware, bearings, tools, electronic components and machined parts. Wesco Aircraft has more than 1,000 employees across 30 locations in 11 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV