The company is issuing an alert through the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network.
Consumers who have purchased Chocolate Nougat Crunch pints with the affected UPC code and date code(s) are asked to discard any remaining product, rinse out the pint container, cut out and retain the UPC on the side of the container and call 877-270-7397, which is operational 24 hours a day seven days a week, for a replacement coupon. A consumer services representative is available between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM EDT Monday through Friday.
For information, please visit www.benjerry.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV