Among companies Ciber has helped with digital marketing is the consumer products division of a global pharmaceutical company that trusts the hosting of its consumer websites to the Ciber team. In addition to keeping sites up and running smoothly, Ciber has helped the client with digital marketing and customer relationship management (CRM). Ciber also has recently completed a major intranet project including internal social media tools for a global food-products manufacturer. Through initiative, the company's business units can communicate with its 35,000 employees in 10 languages instantly.
"Harnessing the power of the web, mobility and other platforms for social media requires more than technology know-how. It requires strategic alignment of technology with organizational goals," said Manish Sharma, Ciber's vice president of IT strategy. "That's why Ciber is pleased to be hosting Paul Gillin. His insights will help executives see the strategic possibilities of social media more clearly."
About CIBER, Inc.
Ciber is a client-focused, results-driven IT consulting company. Its 7,000 consultants provide the business acumen, technical skills and flexibility to help businesses and governments around the globe get the most from technology. Since 1974 Ciber has combined the stability and resources of a large consultancy with the agility and personal touch of a local firm. Ciber (CBR) trades on the New York Stock Exchange and earned approximately $1 billion in annual revenue during 2011. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.SOURCE Ciber, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV