Brigus Gold Corp. (“Brigus” or the “Company”) (NYSE Amex: BRD; TSX: BRD) is pleased to announce that exploration drilling on the southern portion of the Black Fox Complex continues to return high-grade gold assays from the Contact Zone (“Contact Zone”).
Highlights from drilling at the Contact Zone include (all uncut, average gold grades over core length widths):
|Hole Number||From||To||Core Width||Gold Assay|
The initial resource estimate for the Contact and 147 zones, released in December 2011, added more than 50 percent to the gold resource at the Black Fox Complex. Exploration and resource in-fill drilling is progressing as planned with three drill rigs currently turning. An updated resource estimate for the Contact and 147 zones will be released later this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV