Loaded with finger-tapping excitement, Legends of Loot is the latest free mobile app from Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of games for the mass market. Delivering challenges through a series of engaging quests, twisting mazes and mind-bending puzzles, Legends of Loot takes players on a thrilling journey to save the realm and become a mighty adventurer. Coming soon to mobile platforms, this role-playing dungeon-crawler game is due to hit this summer.
In Legends of Loot, the game’s protagonist faces off against evil dragon overlords that are plaguing the once peaceful realm. Starting from humble beginnings, the player will quickly develop into a great explorer as they uncover hoards of gold, rare crystals and ancient artifacts in an effort to restore peace to the country side. With nearly one hundred mazes spread across a multitude of iconic regions, players will need to use their wits to help solve puzzles and lure enemies into fiendish traps.
Other features will include:
- First-Person Combat: Players can use a variety of touch-screen gestures and the accelerometer to attack, parry, shield or dodge with easy-to-use combat mechanics.
- Skill-based challenges: Evaluating proficiency and supplying massive rewards to only the most clever, these tests promise a wealth of treasure to adept players.
- Social Gaming: The in-game calendar offers a way to keep track of friends’ exploits and receive advance notice on special events.
For more information, visit www.legendsofloot.com. Members of the press can download assets, including trailers and screenshots, by visiting the Majesco Entertainment GamesPress page here: http://gamespress.com/product.asp?c=%2FR%28%28%3C&rand=2854.About Majesco Entertainment Company Majesco Entertainment Company is a leading developer and publisher of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as online, social networks and mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama™ and Alvin and the Chipmunks. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ with offices in San Francisco, CA, Bristol, UK, and a social games development studio in Foxboro, MA. More info can be found online at www.majescoentertainment.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV