Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC), a global provider of productized training and consulting services, has been invited to present at The Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual NY Micro-Cap Conference. The conference will be held on June 14, 2012, at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY.
Robert A. Whitman, Chief Executive Officer of Franklin Covey, is scheduled to present at 4:00 p.m., and will be available for one-on-one sessions throughout the day.
About Franklin Covey Co.
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE:FC) ( http://www.franklincovey.com) is a global provider of training and consulting services in the areas of leadership, productivity, strategy execution, customer loyalty, trust, sales performance, government, education and individual effectiveness. Over its history, Franklin Covey has worked with 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, and thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. Franklin Covey has more than 40 direct and licensee offices providing professional services in over 140 countries. For more information, go to http://www.franklincovey.com.About Sidoti & Company, LLC Sidoti & Company, LLC, founded in 1999, continues to set the Wall Street standard for independent small-cap equity research, while rapidly becoming a driving force in micro-cap research, launching coverage of more than 100 equities of $200 million market cap or less since inception in mid-2010. Its analysts mine dozens of industries to provide unbiased, institutional-quality research focusing on the investment merits of profitable companies at a sub-$3 billion market cap, and it anticipates extending coverage to 700 small-cap equities by the end of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV