iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, today announced that John Leahy, iRobot’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the company's achievements and financial outlook on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. ET, at the Jefferies 2012 Global Consumer Conference being held in Nantucket, Mass.
The presentation will be accessible live on iRobot's investor relations website at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-irhome and for 90 days thereafter.
About iRobot Corp.
iRobot designs and builds robots that make a difference. The company’s home robots help people find smarter ways to clean, and its defense & security robots help protect those in harm’s way. iRobot’s consumer and military robots feature iRobot Aware® robot intelligence systems, proprietary technology incorporating advanced concepts in navigation, mobility, manipulation and artificial intelligence. For more information about iRobot, please visit www.irobot.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV