Ariba Among World’s Best Supply Chain Finance Providers
Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA), the world’s business commerce network, is among the World’s Best Supply Chain Finance Providers. The company today announced that it has been recognized as Best E-Procurement Solution by Global Finance Magazine as part of an annual survey that will be published in the July/August issue.
“As the financial crisis continues to have repercussions in the real economy, businesses are increasingly looking for solutions to help them manage their working capital more efficiently,” said Joseph Giarraputo, publisher of Global Finance. “This year’s awards recognize those providers and customer implementations that deliver real cost savings, working capital benefits and efficiencies for buyers and suppliers as well as those firms that have developed innovative credit frameworks in order to extend financing deeper into the supplier network.”
Ariba was selected as Best eProcurement Solution by industry analysts, corporate executives and technology experts on the basis of its market share and global coverage, product innovation, customer service, technology, execution skills and client-specific implementations.
Ariba offers a comprehensive range of cloud-based applications that help companies streamline their working capital management processes and give their organization and their supply chain significant competitive advantage. Delivered via the Ariba® Network, Ariba’s solutions enable companies to:
- Improve working capital objectives
- Maximize discount capture savings
- Drive procure-to-pay and order-to-cash process efficiency and effectiveness through invoice automation
- Comply with contracts, purchase orders, pricing and preferred vendors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV